Eye Care Expert Forum
eyes irritated by lights.

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

eyes irritated by lights.
Hello, i'd like to ask a question. It may seem weird but whenever i see a light - for example a traffic light, my eyes kind of hurt. I can't really describe it it's like all the lights run or merge into each other if that makes sense... it's really annoying :/ I feel like for the last couple of years i have some problems with my sight and i think it's because i spend a lot of time in front of the computer. What do you guys think? Did my problem make any sense to you? Kind regards.
Best guess, Dry Eye Syndrome. Try using preservative free artificial tears, OTC.
Best wishes,
Timothy D. McGarity, M.D.
www.tmcgaritymd.com