Eye Care Expert Forum
swollen eyebrows

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

swollen eyebrows
few hours after I woke up, my eyelids felt little tight and dry. I thought I was going to get swollen eyelids but my eye brows got little red and became swollen. I never had my eyebrows swollen before and i was wondering if its something serious. when i blink, my eye lids feels heavy/dry. also could it be from take-out Chinese food? because I had them yesterday and some of my colleagues were suggesting it could be from MSG in Chinese food?
If it was MSG you would have had the problem within a hour of eating the take out. Can't tell what the problem is from your description.

JCH III MD