Family Health Expert Forum
5kg

Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general health issues, adolescence, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, medical tests and procedures, and senior health.

5kg
I am 14yrs old and my weight ranges from 60-62kg (Depending on if I've binged) My BMI is like 19-20 because some sites say different and I am 175cm tall (5"9)
I REALLY just want to lose around 5kg, I just have a bit of flab that I would love to get rid of NO DIETS though, I am totally against them. I want to do it in a healthy way with exercise and I love chocolate too much for people to tell me to cut down on sugar, I don't eat unhealthy but I am not afraid to let myself have a treat, but I almost never eat takeout cuz it is gross. So if anyone has any exercises that can help me lose a bit of weight from my legs and tummy, PLEASE tell me!!
Thanks, xx Sue

thanks for query. Your BMI is fine and you do not need to loss more weight. If you are concerned with your shape you can very well do some exercise that will help you. Please take help from a physio or trainer who will guide you on this. Please keep yourself active and you can binge at times .Do not worry.

Wishing you good health.