GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
Air bubble in throat

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

Air bubble in throat

I feel like  I have an air bubble moving around in my throat, I feel like I need to burp it up but nothing happens.  No pain or anything just annoying.  Happened befor many yars agao while I was trying to sleep on a plane.  Please help. Kp
Tags: airbubble
HI and welcome to the GERD forum.

I was wondering if u have seen a dr on this....u may want to see if u have thyroid nodules....U may also have silent reflux.

Please see a dr and find out what exactlly u do have so u know how to relieve the symptoms.

In the meantime u may want to avid foods that can agrivate this condition if it is reflux....our Health Pages have a list of safe foods and foods to avoid.....in addition to the lifestlye changes that can help u feel better.

Please keep us posted

"selma"
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Joel78 is frustrated, aching, tire... Comment
May 26
christineyvette Derealization is the WORST Comment
May 26
Joel78 commented on Jzabs's status
May 25