GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
Erosive duodenitis
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Erosive duodenitis

was found to have erosive duodenitis after an endoscopy & they biopsied the lesions/erosions to send off for testing, how can i begin getting help? I am already on protonix, dicyclomine, & zantac and that is just for the acid reflux which is stil not under control. I need advice on possible treatments or how others gained help with this condition because its obvious that I can'y only rely on the doctors since my last endoscopy didn't have this erosion duodenitis on it at all ( a couple of years ago) and neither has the others prior to that.