Erosive duodenitis
was found to have erosive duodenitis after an endoscopy & they biopsied the lesions/erosions to send off for testing, how can i begin getting help? I am already on protonix, dicyclomine, & zantac and that is just for the acid reflux which is stil not under control. I need advice on possible treatments or how others gained help with this condition because its obvious that I can'y only rely on the doctors since my last endoscopy didn't have this erosion duodenitis on it at all ( a couple of years ago) and neither has the others prior to that.

Do u know if u tested positive for H.Pylori?.Many with erosive duodenitis do...and u should be on a treatment for that as well.....

It should be a round of antibiotics...which can make ur reflux flare...sorry, but it can, but u have to rid urself of the H.Pylori first....then deal with the reflux after math....

Please keep us posted on ur progress
I pray u feel better soon
"selma"