GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
GERD CURE

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

GERD CURE

Here is the news for those who thinks that GERD is not curable .I ve been on PPI for more than 2 yrs ,i was put on pantaprazole initially and later on switched over to rabiprazole since the symptoms didnt improve.I had heartburn and my spincher muscle are eroded by the burning acid.i have to go for endoscopy twice a yr to check if my eusophages is doing good still.But still there was this feeling and the pain that how did i got up to this condition .My life stlye was totally affected .As i kept taking rabiprazole i started seeing the side effects like headache(one that looks like tension headache)was stressed,fatigued,lost concentration,become weak, indigestion,anal fissure,back pain,not energized,not all that i eat goes to the body ,totally my body is loaded up with toxic waste .I also smoke and drink .I saw the difference in the body as it was conveying some thing to me as it said its high time for you to act on harmful pill and the bad lifestyle i was following.I made up my mind to get it fundoplicated and then again there were  lots of side effects i heared from the fundoplication.Again i was in a dilemma as what to do ...Then i tryed to explore natures way of eliminating the symptoms and may be even the underlying cause.I ve started researching and collecting info on both homeopathy ,accupuncture & reki .I went through the testimonials of different people and their experiences in taking homeopathy and acupunture/reki .Both seems to be having the power of addressing the rootcause and eliminating the symptoms totally.But it depends upon case to case as which one to choose .I started chosing acupuncture/reki since i read from one of the testimony that the person got it cured in 2 mnths of time compared to homeopathy which was a year .so i looked for acupuncture specialist locally and got one who had experience for about 35+ yrs in core REKI&Acupuncture.The lady herself looked so divine and energetic and her words of wisdom itself cures you .She took time in listenting to my symptoms and issues going around in my body unlike the allopathy doc's who doesnt even give a ear to wat we say and just prescribe colourful pills which makes our life black and white .She then took my left hand and started pricking with a  needle with a ball on the tip .She was asking where do i feel the pain .These points where the needle are poked are called meridians in acupuncture .She took a note of all the points where i did have the pain and she poked the sterile acupuncture needle on those points .She then took the energized prism and stones and kept over my belly ,legs,shoulder and asked me to close my eyes .She then soothingly pressed on my ribs,spincher muscle area and the belly and was whispering some stuff all they do in reki .She then released her hands and then she took a light which looked like a normal torch and waved along the length of the body from head to toe .The moment she did i felt some thing different some kind of energy ,some kind of power which really energized me and i felt like something is going away from my body some kinda force i felt the body was totally under her command and i felt very relaxed and calm .the whole process took some where around 20 - 25 mins .Then she asked me to open my eyes and get off from the bed .I really had no clue as wat i was experiencing .I was laughing at her initially when she took my hand and asking where do i have the pain where in my pain is in the stomach and eusophages .Today is the 5th day from the treatment to my wonder i ve survived with out pills .Prior to which i cannt survive with out taking a pill daily ...To my wonder my body totally came to my control as what i was before i acuquired this horrible condition .I started working out and i can see my body obeying to my commaned and i see noticeable muscle building up and body totally toned up to a perfect shape .I really thank god for releaving me out of this symptoms through this lady .My GERD symptoms totally got reduced from 100% to 40% iam still on the treatment fixed an appointment cmg saturday to check on my improvements.Hopefully i ll be totally cured by the next 3 to 4 session of acupuncture .By this iam conveying a strong message to all to my friends who were suffering from this conditions there is an answer for everything but the thing is we have to explore and live strong :-) ....
wow that's great - but did you also modify your diet and lifestyle?