feeling full, bloating w/nasal congestion WHILE eating, anyone?
anything goes inside my mouth... minute later both nostrils get clogged (dry).
then feeling bloated, heavy breathing, wheezing, choking sensation, unable to finish the meal.
could this be gerd/acid reflux/lpr/silent reflux?... because i can't tell whether i have gerd symptoms or not.
but i know, I often have these symptoms:
- bubbly feeling in my throat
- bloating (always)
- feel like there some air stuck in the throat or more lower, but somehow I cannot burp it out.
- and i feel SO good after finally burping it.
- also feel like there some air moving here and there inside my stomach, and its making sound
- often the air gets to my left lower ribcage area and resulting the stabbing feeling, it mimics heart attack
- and also i often feel pain in my left upper back (just behind the heart area)
is this still consider GERD without the burning sensation ?
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.