GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
galblladder problem again!

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

galblladder problem again!

I have alredy adrdreseeed the council of gallbladder poblem,it was on July 14.and get advise to do endosscopic examination.
I have done it 3 weeks ago,and it was found hiatus hernia,and helicobacter pylori,no ulcers no gastritis.My tetement was Nexium 40 mg twice daily and two antibiotics,for a period of 10 days.After that just Nexium of 40 mg. once a day, for the next six weeks.and three times a day mebeveriniklorid*Rudacol* for the next two weeks.I already drank half of prescribed treatment,but i still have my pain and discomfort at same place as i have described it,below the right rib,simetimes spreading to the back.Two weeks after gallbladder removig my US showed thet everiting is fine.
I pray for for un answeer,and thanks once again.
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
flipper336 "I always think that the be... Comment
gymdandee commented on  Foods That Help Burn...