Gastroenterology Community
AWFUL PAIN LIKE SOMEONE PUNCHED ME FOR DAYS NOW...

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

I have been experiencing an awful gnawing pain right under my sternum, I want to say- or I could call the painful location me upper abdomen, right in the middle, not to the side or in my back or any other area but right in front.  It has been 8 or 9 days of constant pain, making me very lethargic- it feels like someone punched me in the stomach and also, now, as if the stomach is in a knot.  I am 100% sure it began from stress- I was in another city, overworking and staying in uncomfortable hotels and strange places, not sleeping and working on top of the exhaustion.  But now its like its inflamed, or has gone spastic-  whatever it is, its debilitating and I am a but nauseous and feel like its all knotted up- its constant and is now waking me in my sleep.

My bowel movements are pretty normal- although perhaps  am going a bit more frequently.  My breath has had a different odor for the past year and a half- I sometimes wonder about having "low acid" syndrome..?

I'm uninsured (not for long after this!!) and would appreciate any home remedies or other remedy- or advice Not to just do a home remedy if it seems serious at all.

Thanks so much!
Sounds like the gull bladder and trip to the er immediately. When mine went bad it was from extreme stress. Go now. Oh, this was from 2 yrs ago. I hope you got help.