Abdominal issues
Hey,
So I am wondering usually if I take gravel any time or (or my adivan for anxiety) the next day I get this odd pain in the centre of my abdomen below v in chest and a bit up from belly button.
It is the exact symptom I get if I go out drinking, when I wake up the next day I get exactly the same feeling.
No matter how much I drink.
It hurts, it's tender to touch, kind of a burning pain (not heartburn or acid as no meds help) feels like the muscles are stretched and strained in a way.I usually feel very tired and feel better if I lay there and don't move, it lasts 1-2 full days before disappearing, I also feel nauseous and weak with no appetite....

Thanks!
Hi there,
The common side effects of this drug are drowsiness, dizziness, loss of coordination, headache, nausea, blurred vision, heartburn, and change in sexual interest/ability or change in appetite. It is possible that you are having GERD, food intolerance or gastritis. Sedentary lifestyle, fast foods, carbonated drinks all can cause indigestion and rumbling. If you think that this drug is causing these symptoms it is suggested to discuss it with your healthcare provider and clarify your concerns. I hope you find this information useful.
Best luck and regards!