Bravo Procedure
I just had the bravo procedure done yesterday. The doctor said everything went smoothly. They told me to eat a light meal, so I did. I am experiencing SEVERE pain and it worsens with eating and drinking. It is unbearable and I don't know what to do. I called my doctor and told him how I was feeling and he said that it wasn't normal and that there wasn't anything I could do besides take pain killers. I am allergic to all pain killers, but I took them anyways. The pain killers did not at all and now I have hives all over me. I don't know if this is normal, but I can't bear to eat or drink anything. Has anyone experienced these problems or knows if I should go to the ER or not?

This discussion is related to Bravo ph testing for acid reflux.
Ezem, it's possible to feel pain when the BRAVO is placed. In some, it can further irritate the lower area of he esophagus, instead of just producing a tugging sensation.

Have you already had the total EGD done and did they find evidence of reflux?

If it's really severe, head for the ER or pester the heck out of your doc.