Burning Pain on Left Side
Beginning May I noticed my left side just under my rib cage appeared to be swollen and had a dull ache.  My doctor told me I had inflammation of the rib and put me on Naproxen.  I was bloated and not able to go to the restroom so I took a laxative after I finished the Naproxen.  I had incredible stomach cramping after taking the laxative.  A couple of weeks later, I was still bloated and whenever I would eat the food just seemed to sit at the top of my stomach like it was unable to digest.  This would happen everytime I ate.  I have taken Protonix for 4 weeks which seemed to help some but then I began experiencing burning everytime I ate.  I had an endoscopy done showed no ucler and no inflammation.  They said I had blood in my urine but IVP came back okay.  The burning was so bad it spread from the left to right, sometimes would be only around my belly button which if pressed on would feel like a sore.  Mostly the pain and burning would be on left and right under rib cage that radiates to my back.  My doctor now thinks it may be Celiac Sprue.  He sent me for more blood tests and abdominal ultrasound.  Also I lost weight in the beginning of all of this.  I have been eating more  but get bloated when I eat small meal.  I forgot to mention I had pap smear done and doctor found white blood cells  and put me on antibiotic which has help the burning and pain some.  It is not as intense as before but feels like it wants to flare up again.  Still have bloating and have had major anxiety and rapid pulse.  Doctor said results from pap came back okay.  All of this has me so worried because I have no idea what is going on.  Sorry for being so lengthy but so much has happened since May.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Forgot to add that I have also had bowel problems.  Only can go to bathroom in morning time.  And the stools are usually small.