Constant Diarrhea
I've had diarrhea for about three days now with minor stomach cramps. I'm going about 7 times a day at least. I can't think of anything that would cause it.

I've been making sure to stay hydrated, but can anybody tell me else i should do and what it might be? Thank you for your time.  
Hi there,
Constant diarrhea can be a symptom of many different ailments. Food allergies can also lead to constant diarrhea. Reaction to foods like lactose and fructose all can lead to constant diarrhea. Food poisoning due to contamination of food by bacteria, parasites, viruses is another possibility. In Irritable Bowel Syndrome which is triggered by stress or certain foods there is recurring chronic type of diarrhea. In conditions like Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis there is diarrhea along with nausea, fever and lower abdominal pain on one side. It is necessary to see a doctor to find the correct cause. Do keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!