Could it be Proctitis? Or something more simple?
This is a bit embarressing, but...

Last Monday, out of no where, I started to get what I thought was a high temperature (99.-something) and all the symptoms I usually associate with it: tired, aches and pains, dizziness and my head was pounding (blood pounding, not painful pounding). One of the aches was the muscles around my lower pelvis bone. My temperature went down, as did my other symptoms, but the pain in my pelvis area got more local. I currently feel like someone has stuffed a cork up by backside, it's near impossible to sit down without excrusiating pain, and there has been discharge - a slimy liquid with a foul odor.

From what I've read, it sounds an awful lot like Proctitis, but I'm still very much a virgin (I don't even have a signigicant other!) and I wasn't even taking any medication of any sort - not even pain killers - prior to or around Monday.

So, my question is, could it be something else? Or do the symptoms just point to this Proctitis thing? I'd have it checked out, but I won't have the money for a doctor's visit for a while.

Thanks for your time,
-misssera