Faecal loading in large intestine remedy
Had burtst peptic ulcer surgery 2 months ago, then have faecal loading diagnosed, how can I move this from my large intestine?
This happens a lot in surgery patients, which usually when an operation is done, they'll give laxatives along with pain control to minimize the drying out of waste and subsequent empaction.  Stimulant laxatives and bulk laxatives at the drugstore will help your bowel evacuate, but you must drink tons of water with those remedies.  There are stimulant laxatives you take by mouth and also that come as a suppository, the latter is ideal because they also lubricate the area, making it less painful when the old waste finally comes out.  You can put any sort of lotion or KY gel or ointment to prevent it from being too painful.  Those laxatives cause the gut muscles to contract big-time, forcing out waste.  I usually keep some ointment tubes around for when I get stopped up sometimes, like BabyLax or PediaLax, just squirt a couple tubes in there, repeat if needed, until you get an action.  Bulk laxatives are like Metamucil, but you MUST drink lots and lots of water, and you must move around a lot whilst it's in your system.  Once in a while, enemas will sort of chip away at what's in there, and once some comes out, it makes it easier for more to come out.

While you're getting all this straight, you might try getting Activia yogurt or Acidophilus milk from the grocery store and using those for a couple weeks, it helps restore intestinal flora to normal, helps break down waste, will do your intestines good to have that stuff follow behind a constipated bowel.  Also, you should slowly introduce more fiber to your diet, with oat cereal being one of the better ways to stay regular, so are vegies, fruit as a snack, whole wheat bread with lettuce and tomato as a sandwich, that sort of thing.

Now, if you have fecal overload as relates to your appendix, which I would assume the doc you saw did not say that or else he would have arranged for another operation for your appendix, that's a whole different ballgame.  I just mention it on the off-chance the said something like overloading at the cecum, which is the general location where the appendix is located in the intestines.  Also, the doc who told you this should have also given you some remedies for this constipation and empaction you have, because it won't go away on its own.  Just remember to drink lots of water during all this, and stay as active as possible, and if things just won't come out, go to the doctor as an emergency squeeze-in appointment or over to the ER.