GI Issues
Two months ago I experienced a high spike in my blood pressure and pain in my stomach which occurred a couple of weeks following a change in my stool color which had become very light.  Cardiac workups ruled out any cardiology issue.  I have lost more than 20 lbs without dieting, I was going to the bathroom several times a day with the stools being yellow, fatty.  Usually the bathroom runs were immediately following burning in my stomach.  I became very weak, my potassium was low and usually following the stomach pain, I experienced weakness in my left leg and foot and then my left arm and little finger and ring finger.  I can eat and still feel hungry.  When I drink anything, it seems like the liquid is immediately in my stomach. I have experienced some nagging pain underneath my right shoulder blade sporadically.  I keep a constant gnawing in my stomach. I recently have been experiencingt some nausea, especially early in the morning.  I have had a colonoscopy, two gallbladder ultrasounds, a small bowel series and a hydascan but everything appears to be normal. Lab results showed my sedrate was within normal ranges.  My pulse which is normally in the 50's is staying in the high 70's to 90. I have Barrett's and have had two EGD's since June with the last one resulting in a procedure to expand the top of my esophagus and something else to pull up the top of my stomach? to help with the acid reflux.  Two years ago, I experienced a weird sensation in my stomach while at work and ended up with severe weakness in my limbs and elevated blood pressure for which I was admitted to the hospital and had a cardiac work up then, too.  Findings were negative and my calcium scoring was 0.  I had been taking Nexium 1xday up until that time but the surgical consult thought that my symptoms had to do with the vagal nerve and prescribed Nexium 2x day which I followed until the EGD dilation was done at the end of Sept. 2011. I was changed to Dexilant.  I had also been on Crestor for a month or so but I discontinued that for the time being based on advice from my primary physician.  I am really beginning to be concerned because the tests that have been done thus far have not confirmed anything.  I am 57 and work full-time and have been very active physically most of my life by walking and golfing.  I will see my doctor again this week.  What else should we be doing to find out what my diagnosis is?  The uncertainty of this is beginning to affect my mental frame of mind and I'm sure add my blood pressure problems.    
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  Have you had any stool tests done?  Are you treating the low potassium?