Gastro question
For the last few years I have had intestinal problems that I always thought was stress related but for the last 2 years it has quickly gotten worse.   Last year (November 09) a doctor said he thought I was probably allergic to gluten.  I went on a gluten free diet and for the 1st month it helped but after that it gradually got worse again.  Now, it seems no matter what i eat I have to run to the bathroom within 15 minutes of eating and have explosive diahrea which can last for quite awhile.  I have had an endoscopy run on my stomach and upper intestines, an ultra scan on my gallbadder and a dye test on my gallbladder which have all come back normal.  Any ideas?
Sorry you're not feeling well.

It sounds like recently you've been having more severe diarrhea. Have they checked your stool lately to make sure you don't have an infection--like Salmonella, Shigella, and Clostridium Difficile? If not, I would definitely ask them to do so. Make sure they include a test for C.Diff. infection, which is a growing problem, especially in people with any type of pre-existing gastrointestinal condition. Some sources say even people with irritable bowel are at a higher risk for getting C.Diff.  

Good luck,
Yvette