Hernias in upper & mid abdomen, raised amylase & large red blood cells??
Hi, I am a 26 female. Past medical history is pretty extensive & includes - SVT (repaired by catheter ablation), left sided ovarian vein thrombosis, multiple kinds "oscopy" surgeries, septisemia resulting from surgery, chronic urinary tract infections ( since childhood) & ovarian cysts.
  I have been getting hernias(?) in my abdomen for the past 6 months or so. One is to the left of my naval and the other is just under my rib cage to the left. They will pop up when I cough or move the wrong way, I can push them back in, but they are really really painful when they are popped out. Sometimes it will take up to 10 minutes for me to massage it back in. I have had blood work done ( 3 tests in 2 months)  that shows slightly elevated amylase levels & RBC. I started to get other symptoms about the same time that the hernias started, abnormal vaginal bleeding, hot & cold flashes, very shaky hands & excessive sweating to the point that I wake up in the morning completely soaked through my sheets. I don't know if any of these things are related, just that they all started in and around the same time. Any ideas, insights or similar experiences would be very appreciated.
Thanks,
Ashley