Hiatal Hernia
I am 23 yrs old and weigh 105 lbs. I have posted before with symptoms of GERD, heartburn 24/7, fullness after eating barely anything, never having hunger pains or feeling hungry, nausea, and pain under left rib. I finally got an appt with a gastroenterologist and had a endoscopy done. My docter found a hiatal hernia, and took 3 biopsies, 1 in my esophagus, 1 in my stomach, and 1 in my small intestine. I know what most of the biopsies were for expect the small intestine, he said he was testing some disease. My docter just told me to eat a low fat, high fiber diet and take nexium once a day for 3 wks and then go back to see him. I have already been taking nexium for 5 wks and my symptoms are a little better, but still there.

I was just wondering if any one else has had a hiatal hernia and had the same symptoms as me or could it be something else??