How to deal with pain of kink in transverse colon at splenic flexure
I was told that I had a kink in my transverse colon at splenic flexure.  This was diagnosed by a virtual colonoscopy since the regular colonoscopy failed.  The pain on my left side is exquisite. I am bloated, constipated and now the pain has increased. When I walk it is painful that it causes me to jump, can't lean over or bend over be/c I have pain doing both.  Before it used to hurt when I ate but now it hurts with movement. I am beginning to worry that this is going to cause another obstruction.  I had a small bowel obstruction  2 years ago due to adhesions. Is this type of pain normal for the splenic flexure kink? Or should I get a second opinion?  In 2000, I had a nissen fundoplication for reflux disease and after that surgery is when the pain on the left side started and I would have to lay on my left side the have built up gas clear.  Could the clip from the fundoplication on the left side cause the kink?  Can anyone give me suggestions for getting rid of the kink?  Thanks