I already have ceoliacs disease!
i have had ceoliacs disease since i was 1 year old and i am now 26. I have not always been good at sticking to my diet. mostly in my teenage years but i now try hard to keep it strict, an occasional once and a while treat i always found ok and would just have some stomache discomfort and diariaha. But just this week i have been suffering from constant bloatedness and discomfort, for 4 days now it has been like this, my chest feels tight and sometimes it feels a little hard to breath. this is something i have never had before. I generally only eat fresh food fresh fruit veg and meat, i tend to leave out all other kinds of foods... carbs which is easy since i can't eat gluten anyway. It is a concern of mine as this is a new feeling and when i try to read up about symptoms the same it alsways comes back to you may have a gluten intollerance. but sticking to my diet should not cause this. I have looked at other things,stomache cancer... is this a possibility? I also know that if it is not caught in the early stages then it is lethal. My main concern is that for the past 8 years i have been a heavy drinker and this week have not drunk anything, as i am afraid that if it's serious this could make things worse. could my stomach of given up on my eatibng a bit of gluten when i shouldn't or too much drinking... and by that i mean a bottle of wine a night and two - three per day on the weekend. I know you will say stop drinking, which i am doing but i'm worried it could be too late. Now i am seriously thinking its stomache cancer and i know this will only make it worse, i think i might visit the doctor but no one really seems to take you seriously as i am only 26. I have always been concerned for my stomache health sinse i was  very young and nothing has ever been so unpleasent for me. please can you offer some ideas as towhat might be causing this... i have not been sick but the whole thing started sunday with diariha and then monday morning discomfort in my stomach. by monday night i was having palpatations and was finding it hard to beath. now i am breathing ok but my stomach is getting bigger... i ate a salad consisting of lettuce tomatos and cucmber ham and cheese for lunch and then i became bloated. I need answers as i'm going carzy thinking i'm going to die!!
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to comment specifically on the situation. This could be related to celiac due to occasional consumption of processed foods containing gluten or could also be caused due to other issues such as GI, infections, inflammations, micronutrient deficiencies, neuro-muscular issues, hormonal/ endocrine issues, medication side effect etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a gastroenterologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management. Mean while you could try taking some OTC antacids and see if these seem to help.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!