I am scared
Apologies in advance, because i'm not really able to be coherent at the moment.

I am someone who's suffered from digestive and gastrointestinal problem my whole life. I've learned to accept that the pain will be there very often when I eat something.

But today is different and I have never felt a pain quite like this. Not in it's acuteness or strength, but in it's type.

A couple of hours after eating I went to use the bathroom and felt very sharp pain all of a sudden. Different from normal pain I use to feel, like something sharp inside me. Lower abdomen.

I felt bloated and full of something, I wanted to vomit but couldn't. I wanted to relieve myself or have a bowel movement, but the pain was too great. Everytime I pushed to relieve myself in anyway I would feel a pain in the lowest part of my stomach near the back.
So I tried to induce myself to vomit to reduce the pressure, but I couldn't. I ended up putting my fingers in my throat and inducing the vomit. The first and only time I have ever done so in my life. I don't know why, I had read in past that people who had food poisoning did this, and I thought this was possible for me.

Anyway the pressure reduced, but the pain was still there. especially when I tried to relieve myself. I lay down and felt the sharpnes in my stomach, so I tried to breath slowly and wait the pain out. This wasn't working, so I stood and tried to move around so the pain would go away.

Now it has for the most part (not sure if from walking around or time just passing) but there is still a dull ache and when I strain as if to relieve myself, there is still sharp pain in lower abdomen.

Thank you for any help.
You should see your doctor if the pain is not gone yet. You could have a bowel obstruction or twisted intestines which would require surgery and can be life threating if not treated. If you have fever and chills, it is a sign of an infection, which also could be very serious. At any rate, I would highly recommend a trip to your doctor or the ER if you are still having the pain.