Gastroenterology Community
I can't find a forum for this - appendix

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

I can't find a forum for this - appendix  question. I don't know where else to post. I have reasons to ask this. I wondered if at the start of problems with the appendix, if you always have a temperature? I was googling but one site mentioned nothing of a temp. I went to the ER the other day (back and keg pain). They for some reason pushed on my right side where the appendix is located and I was surprised at his much pain it was.  It hurt awhile after too. I have been getting pain down there lately but never told the dr bc it just comes and goes.

It will hurt a few different ways - stabbing sharp pain and just reg pain. My back and left pain is increasing. Going to have a MRI of my lower back tomorrow. I am sure they can't tell from that.

I have had a bug loss of appetite and nausea. There are other symptoms but I think they are just from my neuro issues. The ER dr said it could be my appendix until I said my leg pain from my back is the other side. My back pain is clear across though.

Any help will so be appreciated. Thank you ahead if time.

Bumping up for a reply