I get a tearing abdominal pain that gets MUCH worse with any abdominal exercise. What could it be?
I've been having these tearing feelings with abdominal pulsing (just above the belly button) for almost 6 months now. When they started, I went to a hospital and, despite doing no tests whatsoever, the doctor assured me this was not an abdominal aortic aneurysm. I used to be a pretty heavy drinker so I assumed it was probably an ulcer. They have gradually gotten less and less frequent. However, any time I put ANY physical stress on that region (sit ups, pull ups, etc.), the I get a sharp, tearing pain there and it lasts for hours/days. Even just one pull up hurts immensely. What do you think it is and what should I do? I have no health insurance and a bunch of medical debt so medical care isn't really an option.
2 hours ago - 4 days left to answer.