Aa
A
A
Close
It feels like a large pill is stuck in my throat....
I'm only 27 years old and have never had any health problems.  Starting around the middle of May 09, I started getting a sore throat that has lasted until now (end of June) which is usually worse in the mornings and at night.  For about 2 weeks now I've also had what feels like a large pill stuck in the middle of my throat (where a guy would have an adams apple).  There is a palpable nodule the size of a marble attached to the left side of my throat.  I'm not a smoker or anything like that so????? It bothers me just to breathe I feel it all the time now.  When I swallow food I have to tuck my chin for the food to slide down.  It bothers me just to drink water.  What the heck is this thing?????
I don't have insurance through my new job for another 3 weeks so I'm just waiting it out.  Anyone who might have a suggestion or an answer would be greatly appreciated :)
Thank you!!!
JMF_Jenny_Penny
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Make an appt. to see an Endocrinologist, it will take you 3 weeks to get in anyway.  It could be swollen lymph node, or something on your thyroid.  I had thyroid problems, and was asked if I had trouble swallowing.  But at least make your appt. so you don't have to wait any longer.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources