Kidney Pain
I have noticed for the past week or so that everytime I drink homemade iced tea my kidneys start hurting really bad. I haven't noticed it in the restaurants because I haven't went to one in a while, so I am not too sure if it's the tea that is causing it. The pain is on both sides high to about mid back. When I was a child I got kidney infections a lot but haven't had one since those days and this doesn't feel like it. Right now the pain is at it's worst and it feels like I got punched or kicked in the back a few times. If anyone has heard of this, or have any ideas of what it could be...Please help. Thanks!!
bip
I would call your doctor make an appointment to see what is going on with you. It could be anything but since you had a kidney infection before call your doctor.  Sorry I couldn't give you more advise. You don't want to mess around with any infections.