Nausea after gall bladder surgery
I had my gall bladder removed exactly one year ago and only had nausea when I ate fatty foods up until about three months ago.  Now I have nausea every single day.  I used a colon cleanse product three months ago for about a week (it was supposed to be for two weeks) and I stopped it because of the overwhelming nausea and diarrhea.  I went to my internist and he's put me on two doses a day, with Activia yogurt, of Culturelle and FloraStor, probiotics.  They seemed to help the first week, but the constipation was so bad I cut back to once a day on both.  The nause returned so I went back to taking two doses a day again with a chewable fiber tablet.
There is no rhyme or reason as to when the nausea hits except for when I wake up early in the morning, say, around 6 - 7 a.m.  I'll usually get nauseas around 6 p.m., too.  My doctor has given me a Rx for Zofran for the nausea and it helps at the moment, but it just masks the problem altogether.  
I'm calling him after this Memorial Day weekend to see what the next step would be to take.  I am frightened of any kind of surgeries.  I've heard that having the gall bladder surgery may not have been the smartest thing to do since I didn't have gall stones.  Now I'm terrified of what they may want to take out or do to me next.  I just can't afford to be sick with a three-year-old anymore -- it's been super debilitating!  PLEASE HELP!

This discussion is related to diarrhea/nausea after gallbladder removal.