Pain and IBS following gallbladder removal
I had my gallbladder removed last May.  I had no gall attacks as such, just continual discomfort in that area.  Gallstones were found on ultrasound hence the removal of my gallbladder.  I have suffered with severe acid attacks (e.g if I eat avocado, drink wine or fruit juice) and what I think is IBS for last few years.  I get stomach cramps and alternate between diarrhoea and constipation - I am unsure if any of this is related, but sometimes I swear I can just feel the bile pumping out and I get an stomach attack and then dash to the loo.  Unusually, fatty foods are very well tolerated - I can eat a big greasy burger and fries no problem.  (I am not really overweight - 147lbs 5'6").  My worry is that I still have a constant discomfort in exactly the place where my gallbaldder was - just like the original pain before gall bladder removed.  This areas is more sore if I've drunk alcohol.  I've probably drunk 14 to 20 units of alcohol for last 2 years (new social life) after only very occasional drinking in my 20s and 30s (maybe 20 units a year).  Followup ultrasound and blood tests have found nothing wrong in the liver area and endoscopy found inflammation in my stomach but no ulcer.  I do take Lansoprazole which helps immensely with diarrhoea, acid attacks - but not the stomach cramps and continual discomfort in gall area.
Have you tried smaller meals 6 times a day instead of larger ones.  This sometimes helps when people have trouble after gallbladder removal.