RUQ pain radiating to back
for years I have experience pain in the RUQ, it radiates to the back.  The pain comes and goes but it can be excruciating.  There is nothing I can take or do to make it go away but it does on its own.  I haven't had my gallbladder removed.  My liver enzymes are always very high, sometimes alarming high.  I have been to several gastroenterologists in the past but they cannot tell me what is wrong.  I had a hida scan done last year and the ejection fraction was below normal but the doctor didn't seem concerned.   I am at my wits end and do not know what else to do.  I eat pretty healthy and exercise regularly so it is frustrating to feel this pain most of the time.  I do have other gastric problems but the pain is the worse.  Can anyone please, please tell me what I should do?  I have an appointment to see yet another doctor.  
Whoah, whoah.... your liver enzymes are always very high? And your gastro doc didn't do anything? You need to find the reason for the elevated liver enzymes. If it's causing you pain as you describe, it could be an enlarged/fatty or even scarred liver. Have you been tested for all the Heps (a,b,c) and is there any history of alcohol abuse? You need an ultrasound at least, I would think, right away to take a look at your liver. With the alarming levels you speak of, just go directly to a hepatologist. They don't mess around and they know a lot more than the average doctors who seem just stupid when it comes to treating liver problems. Good luck!