Shortness of Breath and Constant Clearing of throat.
I have been experiencing shortness of breath, pain in between my shoulder blades, constant throat clearing and a tightning in my throat for a few months.  I have been to my Dr. several times and each time she comes up with the reasoning behind my symptoms, but they never seem to go away.   I also went to an ENT and he  thought I had acid reflect, he prescribed me some medicine and sent me on my way,   After a few weeks of taking them my symptoms seemed to get a little better, so I stopped taking them and now my symptoms are worse.  Nost sure if I should go to the Dr. and ask for a CT Scan to make sure it isn't anything more serious than reflex.  

I am more worried about the throat clearing and shortness of breath, which usually happens when I am in the middle of a conversation, it seems like I run out of breath before I can finish the sentence.  

I am really worried about Cancer and am almost afraid to find the truth.    Any advice you could give would be appreciated.  Thanks