Gastroenterology Community
Strange stomach sensation after anal sex

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Hello I am a male 26 years old and around 20 hours ago I received anal penetration with a dildo from my girlfriend. We have done this several times and everything was fine. We used lots of lube, it was a soft rubber one and not sharp at all, like 21 cm. long (8 inches). A few days ago she got a bigger dildo, we tried it and was fine. But yesterday when we were using it I felt my stomach weird, like I could feel it inside (I hadn't eaten) and after she removed it I started hearing those typical stomach sounds. Some minutes later I got sudden pain on my abdomen in the left side but it was for a second or two and it went away.

So I got nervous, started reading lots of stuff on the internet and became very paranoid about something being wrong with me. I got so scared that I think it made me had low blood pressure, got nausea and almost fainted because of the all the serious things that I read. I went to the restroom and the stools looked completely normal. Then I felt better and also during the day. I didn't eat much, I wasn't hungry. I went to sleep and had a good night, just woke up once but not from pain or anything related. I didn't not have fever or nausea at all anytime. No abdominal pain but a little feeling of being swollen, from time to time I hear some noises from the abdomen like if things would be moving around in there and like tickling from inside. I went to the restoroom a couple of hours ago and only one little stool with a red dot of blood and some air. It is not the first time I see blood from time to time happens, I think it is a hemorrhoid bleeding from the masturbation of course. Besides that the stool looked completely normal. Just for the record I have irritable bowel syndrome and I take trimebutine everyday.

I tend to overreact when it comes to being sick, get very anxious and scared, so I need your advice. I called my gastroenterologist he is on vacation. Also called my general practitioner, who happens to be my cousin, but he is busy until night (like 9 hours still for me to see him). I read very nasty things like a tear or perforation in your bowel could happen leading to peritonitis or the bowel being swollen like an alergic (allergic) reaction to silicone leading to deadly conditions.

I repeat I don't feel acute pain, just from time to time (not persistent) little pain, like it is a little bit swollen and making noises from time to time. Other than that I feel normal. Maybe I have a common indigestion or could it be all caused by stress? How long does it take to develop a peritonitis or other symptoms that could indicate a risk threatening issue? It is factible I have a tear or perforation from the dildo. I am scared please help me and sorry for my english.
Tags: strange, Stomach, Anal Sex, funny feeling, anal masturbation, bowel perforation, bowel tear, swollen
What do you expect when you go against nature a lot of things can go
wrong when you engage in anal sex. Look at it this way here are the instructions on how to give an enema

You should never insert the tubing into the anus, only the enema nozzle, and only about an inch and a half to three inches.
Thanks for your reply Paulalex. Unfortunately I don't find your comment helpful. The thing is done and now I need some advice. If anyone could give me a helpful opinion I would be grateful... I need it.

I did not think it would be helpfull you need a doctor. I do believe you
would be septic by now.
Thanks for your reply. Fortunately my cousin (general practitioner) got free earlier and came by. He checked my abdomen and asked me a few questions. I told him the full story. He said he doesn't think I have a perforated bowel since I would be in a much worse pain.

He said I have some gas and some distended abdomen. I asked him several times if he was sure, he said I shouldn't worry and advised me not to engage in that practices anymore. I think I will do as he says. I still feel very funny and very nervous. By some reason I still believe I could have something wrong and can't eat, no appetite and feel very stress because I have from time to time some pain in my abdomen, as well as noises and feel it swollen. Do you have any other advices, suggestion? Should I seek for a second/third oppinion? If I would be septic wouldn't I feel much worse, fever, chills and lot of pain?

Thanks for your reply I am still very scared.

______________________________________________________

******** CLOSED DISCUSSION ********

No more comments, please.
This discussion was closed by MedHelp moderators.