Gastroenterology Community
There is light!

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

There is light!

I too also suffered from this 'sulphur burping' for years from the age of about 15/16. I suffered the most unbelievable stomach pains I have ever endured in my life, except in my case  i couldnt vomit or go to the toilet no matter how much I tried, I took laxitives, anti-nausea meds etc... nothing worked.
During my teens I was very overweight, I had an extremely bad diet and had no exercise at all, but when I reached 20 I decided to take action, i went on a health kick, power walking every day for an hour and changing my diet drastically and I lost 50 pounds in 1.5years and since the the symptoms have never returned.
I would suggest people try a change in diet or rather in my case a lifestyle change, I stopped eating nearly all meat, although over the years i've gradually started eating fish and chicken again, lots of fruit and vegetables was what did it for me and I gave up bread, rice and pasta too not completely but lets just say having those items now is a big treat for me and fast food forget about it, i havent had pizza or take out in...well, I cant remember!
I say to everyone who suffers to give it a try, it might take some time (for me it was a close to year) and it will be very hard, but hopefully it'll work for you too! Good Luck, I know what you're going through.

LaurC
26
Ireland

This discussion is related to Sulphuric/ Eggy burps and stomach cramps.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM4DgvpNQiw  (watch this one first)

Have been dealing with the awful misery for a while and have finally found the answer!!  Watch and draw your own conclusions.  Hope this helps you all as I expect it will 100%  Not saying it will be easy but you will all probably look and feel fantastic.   Better than the awful DEMON gut right?