Aa
A
A
Close
There is light!
I too also suffered from this 'sulphur burping' for years from the age of about 15/16. I suffered the most unbelievable stomach pains I have ever endured in my life, except in my case  i couldnt vomit or go to the toilet no matter how much I tried, I took laxitives, anti-nausea meds etc... nothing worked.
During my teens I was very overweight, I had an extremely bad diet and had no exercise at all, but when I reached 20 I decided to take action, i went on a health kick, power walking every day for an hour and changing my diet drastically and I lost 50 pounds in 1.5years and since the the symptoms have never returned.
I would suggest people try a change in diet or rather in my case a lifestyle change, I stopped eating nearly all meat, although over the years i've gradually started eating fish and chicken again, lots of fruit and vegetables was what did it for me and I gave up bread, rice and pasta too not completely but lets just say having those items now is a big treat for me and fast food forget about it, i havent had pizza or take out in...well, I cant remember!
I say to everyone who suffers to give it a try, it might take some time (for me it was a close to year) and it will be very hard, but hopefully it'll work for you too! Good Luck, I know what you're going through.

LaurC
Ireland

This discussion is related to Sulphuric/ Eggy burps and stomach cramps.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM4DgvpNQiw  (watch this one first)

Have been dealing with the awful misery for a while and have finally found the answer!!  Watch and draw your own conclusions.  Hope this helps you all as I expect it will 100%  Not saying it will be easy but you will all probably look and feel fantastic.   Better than the awful DEMON gut right?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources