Too many bowel movements
I have 5 to 6 bowel movements a day. The first in the morning ( I usually have 3 in the morning) is normal. The next two are more liquidy and after I wipe, I have to go some more and this wipe, go again cycle continues 4,5 or 6 times, so I get irritation, raw or bloody (hemmoroids also but use prep h). I usually go twice more during the day and need to wipe alot too. Please help
try more fiber and fiber supplement also watch diet eating out greasy food processed food and to much forghen food also use wet wipes charmen and many other brands have these will prevent sore bloody *** from wiping to much
and i get in trouble for this one allot because we are on a help web sit but o well
go to med sites web md and lots of other one will help allot more
but it sounds like what i said above or it could also be medication problems look all your meds up online see side effects and then if necessary talk to doctor you should talk to doc anyway about this