Ulcer in stomach
This Endoscopy was done today please let me know... Do I have any Chance of Cancer... I am under Big stress and Biopsy report will come after 4 Days Please Help...

FINDINGS
Esophagus revealed a normal L.E.S..
Esophagus did not reveal any gross mucosal abnormality..
Stomach revealed moderate to severe gastritis with erosions and nodularity in the body and the antrum. Biopsies were
taken for HPE and H - Pylori infection.
Pylorus was edematous and congested..
Proximal duodenum did not reveal any gross mucosal abnormaIity..
Ampulla and peri ampullary region were normal..
ENDOSCOPIC DIAGNOSIS
Moderate to severe erosive gastritis.
RECOMMENDATIONS
Conservative treatment. Review after biopsy report-
Gastritis refers to a group of conditions that involve the inflammation of the lining of the stomach. It can cause weight loss, loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting and occasionally hametemesis.In mild cases, over-the-counter antacids may help. In more severe cases, the doctor may prescribe an acid blocker like ranitidine. Or proton pump inhibitor, which helps to reduce stomach acid. Chronic gastritis is a risk factor for peptic ulcer disease, gastric polyps, and benign and malignant gastric tumors. Wait for the biopsy results. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!