Uncontrolled vommiting after eating anything
I am 26 years old Female.For the last 1 year I am suffering from uncontrolled vommiting after eating anything and withing 15 minutes everything comes out .I am weighing around 38 Kg now and my height is 5' 1'' and loosing weight rapidly. I do not feel any nausea before vomitting . My endoscopy and all liver tests ( enzyme, Hapatitis A,B,C) are normal, I went through Bariaum meal test which came negative.
Then I went through CT scan of abdomen/Pelvis and it was suggested thats the angle between aorta and SMA is 14 degree,narrowing of 3rd part of duodenum is seen between aorta and the SMA with maximum distance in between them measuring 6 to 7 mm. Finding suggested possibility of SMA syndrome. Since berium meal test was normal and there was no obstruction seen during the procedure the doctors ruled out SMA syndrome and suggested to carry on  with Domstal ,dexpore etc ( which didnt help me )  and asked me to follow up with psychologist to rule out any pshychological angle to this issue.
I am taking the prescriptions from pshychologists for last 6 months but my condition is getting worse and worse with no effect of any medicine. I think doctors are confused and they have left me to my condition. Please help as I am now feeling helpless.