Gastroenterology Community
Undiagonesed RUQ pain..
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Undiagonesed RUQ pain..

I'm 14, 110 lb., 5'6''. Since July of this year I've had a throbbing pain right below my right ribs whenever I do jumping activities. The pain takes ten or so minutes to kick in while jumping or doing any exercises in ladders, but when it is there I can barely jog. If I continue to run the pain becomes so unbearable I can't walk. This happened at a soccer camp over the summer, and now it is happening at soccer conditioning.

I went to the doctor recently, who gave me an ultrasound and blood test. Both were clear. I go for a follow up tomorrow afternoon, but I'm worried they won't be able to diagnose me.

My past history includes getting my appendix taken out when I was three, due to something else happening in my intestines. They took out my appendix while they were in there.