What causes very large bowel movements
My bowel movements are always changing...for a few weeks they were dense and foul with yellowish mucus on the TP, then got darker and looked like a "brain" for a while (checked with dr, there was no blood), and now I am having these huge bowel movements. They look soft, come out very quickly, it's formed but soft looking. The one I had recently that was somewhat harder but still large plugged up my toilet with no toilet paper added. They actually go into the S bend of the toilet and toward the front of the bowl plus they are very wide. I would guess they have been over a foot and a half long and maybe 6-7" wide. I know it seems like a tall tale, but I am quite serious, although maybe my guesses at length are not accurate--I'm not actually measuring. Afterward, I feel light headed when I get up. I eat and drink something right away because of the light headedness. They have been coming in the morning, and I have a suspicion they may even be what is waking me up in the morning even though I don't have to go right when I wake up (but not long after).

I do have  a diagnosis of severe anxiety, OCD, and tourette's. Although, my anxiety has not been particularly high lately (in terms of panic); although, my OCD has been higher. I don't know if it could be related but I have in the past had very slightly elevated liver enzymes, which an ultrasound showed was from a fatty liver. No treatment was given for the fatty liver and no proposed cause either (I am not overweight and have never drunk alcohol, doctors say it couldn't be psychiatric medications that caused it, but I am suspicious of that). And just in case it could be related, I have had a swollen feeling in my head lately, especially along my temples and ears, almost as if someone has pumped my head full of air, but I am sure my doctor would say it's anxiety, thought I would mention it anyhow in the off chance it could be related.