Where should I go from here ????
I dont even know where to begin but I need help before I have a nervous breakdown. Ok I had my gallbladder out about 10 years ago, I have had diarreah since some days worse than other but always soft.  I have noticed a bump near my anus, sometimes burns, and has some drainage.  I have never had blood or anything like that and it comes and goes, if I have alot of REALLY loose stools it gets irritated.  Other than that I never really know it is there.  I am thinking it may be an abscess but of course anal cancer is always on my mind.
What do you think ?
I had hubby look and he said it is a bump with a little white thing on it...not even sure I know what that means but anyway....
THANKS for any input something to put my mind at ease for a but til I can see my doc.
Should I see my OB for it or regular doc ?
THANKS for any input,
DinkDink

I am a 33 year old female with 2 kids, have had only 1 sex partner in my life I am considered obese, I am 5'9