Gastroenterology Community
burning, itching in anus

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

burning, itching in anus

i am a 26 year old male, a bit overweight. and for the past month and a half or so i have been having a burining slightly itching sensation on the inside of my anus everytime i excrete.and sometimes in the afternoons around 4 pm i feel an overwhelming burning itching sensation again.i've noticed that on the toilet paper after excreting there is slight pink on it.i've also noticed that when i sit on my motorcycle after it has been parked in the sun it provokes the burning aswell. i did a stool test and the only thing it says is that i have 3+ bacterial flora and 2+ yeast.the rest is negative.i would like to know what i might have so that i can  hav an idea of possibly where to go or what to do.i have no stomach pains.

thanks so much in advance
It sounds like you have hemmorrhoids, which cause itching.  Itching causes scratching which cause a little bleeding from irritation which causes burning.  Buy some Cortizone 10 cream and you will get immediate relief from the itch.  It comes in a tube small enough to keep in your pocket to reapply throughout the day, and make sure you keep the area clean.  Try Preperation H to treat the hemmorrhoids, but not their itch cream, I have found it not to work as well as Cortizone 10 cream.  Hope this helps.