Gastroenterology Community
can constipation cause tailbone pain?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

can constipation cause tailbone pain?

severe pain at tailbone and can still go to bathroom but i had to stop the lactulose as it was causing so much pain it felt like gas buildong up around my tailbone so I have been taking senokot but have so much pain in my bum and between my legs and  lower back.now am so afraid. I have been taking 40mg tablets of Oxycontin 3 times daily as well as estrogen patch 75 twice week( complete hysterectomy.)PID  Along with sleeping meds and anti anxiety meds I have so much pain throughout my bum and pain between my legs. They say all they saw on my stomach xray was alot of stool and gas. I have been using pain meds almost all my life tylenol now oxy for five or more years.I have heard horror stories about people having to wear bags etc from using narcotics I am so scared please help me.I injured my self working construction job. i am so afraid please answer this as soon as you can. thank you. My stool was black yesterday but now not. it is mixed watery normal black i don't understand