chronic diarrhea/gas/bloating
For the past several years, I have continued to get more and more gassy and have diarrhea more and more frequently. It's gotten to the point that now I have diarrhea pretty much every day and pass gas very often. I also feel really bloated and often have to massage my abdomen to eliminate all the diarrhea and/or gas from my body completely. I don't understand why this is happening. I haven't changed anything that significant in my day to day life. I eat relatively well (I'm not perfect, of course). I eat a lot of vegetables and drink a lot of water. I exercise. I've started taken "Colon Health" probiotic supplements, but nothing's changed. What's going on? What can I do?
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include chronic GI infections/ inflammations, dietary causes, GI motility issues, IBS, hormonal/ endocrine abnormalities, growths/ masses etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a gastroenterologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!