colitus and your teeth
my son HAD colitis , he was in a very bad way with no prospects of recovery , the consultant told us he would probably develop bowel cancer in ten years - not good . so i took him to my alternative therapist , one thing he did was check if he had fillings in his teeth , it seemed strange but he pointed out that each amalg filling went via his meridian lines to his bowel , i had all the mercury based filling taken out and within a few weeks he started to get better ,he also took a good pro biotic,  that is 5 yrs ago and he is now simptom free and takes no medication ,has any one else considered this , i thought it might help  

This discussion is related to Are people with Colitis at risk?.

Hi - I was interested in your posting because, in my opinion, the controversy about mercury amalgam dental fillings has never been resolved.  On the one hand the dental profession say the material is safe - but on the other hand there are instances where removal of this material seems to have a beneficial influence on health.

Of course I can't insist - but I would love to see your question posed to the Medhelp dental forum perhaps with the question "does this not add weight to the suspicions that mercury dental amalgam is harmful since its elimination results in a health benefit"??

Thank you
Morecambe