Gastroenterology Community
gallblader removal advice,
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

gallblader removal advice,

I had galbladder removal, which caused loose stools, I also had Nissen surgery to correct reflux that sped up my digestive system (dumping syndrom (syndrome)) I take two imodium (immodium) multi symptom tablets when i first awaken, and then take two colestid tablets bout a half hour before eating breakfast. then bout lunch time I take one imodium (immodium) and one colestid. and before dinnter i take two colestid and two imodium (immodium) before eating. this has made a great difference in my gas bloat syndrom (syndrome) and dumping syndrom (syndrome) and has my diareah under controll, although somtimes I have to use a small amount of a water enema, via an enema bottel, after dumping out the saline solution. I masage my tummy for a min or so then bend over breathing out and as i stand up, i raise my arms and breath in, and then take my arms down breathing out and sit on the toilet. this never fails to cause a bowel movent.  the bending and exhaleing straightents the colon thus helping move the stool along. the stool is solid, which is a relief. and this regimine has allowed me to drink Kava coffee, some mtn dew, and have a bit of choclatate. which i was never able to have before. i also can eat a little chinese food which was a no no prior to this regimine. we all have trouble after having these types of surgeries and sometimes the things we take for granted are the things we miss the most. this double treetment regimine with the colestid and imodium (immodium) has changed my life. although i can be a bit sleepy, if I have a little bit of caffeine it helps with that and is a good trade off to not spend five times a day on the toilet.
the colestid and imodium (immodium) has also increased my sex drive, (dont know why) but the combination has managed to drum that back up as well. maby its just because im feeling a bit better. but I cant stress  how much this has changed my life.
my colestid is 1g tablets, and the imodium (immodium) is just the imodium (immodium) multi symptom, that helps with gas bloat, dont take the mint flavrd ones jes the white tabs if mint hurts u.

This discussion is related to After Gallbladder Removal Problems.
0%
 (0) 
gallbladder removal
0%
 (0) 
diareaha
0%
 (0) 
dumping syndrom
0%
 (0) 
colestid