Gastroenterology Community
incomplete evacuation

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

incomplete evacuation

hi, I have been facing incomplete evacuation of bowel for abt 1 and a half year now these days i m taking laxative from which i got loose motions with the feeling of incomplete evacuation and i also has to put alot of force and stain to evacuate it with some mucous present in my stool and also a hard piece of stool remained in the colon before using this laxative the color of stool was to be mixed like a part is fresh stool and a part is the older one and a bit hard .Plz guide me
I think you ought to seek medical advice in case there is a partial obstruction in your colon/rectum.

Morecambe