Aa
A
A
Close
nausea, constipation, diarhhea and blood
Last week, I was having nausea and vomiting and diarhhea.  Ever since then,  about a week now I've been experiencing nausea, mostly in the morning.  Yesterday, after a party, I began feeling bad cramps, then when I went to the bathroom, my BM was formed but sticky...and green.  There was also blood on the paper when I wiped.  This continued all night, and once I noticed a blood clot in the toilet.  During the night, the BM's became very watery and frequent.  I couldn't even reach the bathroom in time.  My stomach is also making very loud noises, sort of like a thunder storm, my stomach is bloated, and I'm occasionally burping.  I've also been experiencing constipation, which I hardly ever have.  What is going on, and where do I start?  I am dreading going to the doctor because I cannot afford it, but what should I do?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1

You should seek medical advice because rectal bleeding is never normal.  For possible causes google "rectal bleeding" and click on to one of the many sites - the Medicinenet site is particularly informative.

You don't state your age - but if it is any reassurance, the more sinister causes of rectal bleeding tend to occur at age 40+.  

If the rectal bleeding continues and your doctor cannot find any minor cause (such as anal fissure or haemorrhoids etc) then I suggest you ask for a colonoscopy.

regards
Morecambe
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources