prevention
Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone had thought of a preventative regime, and how it worked for you? I am taking hyoscyamine for spasms, and lonox or immodium for the D. My gastro has told me to take the hyoscyamine ( when needed). I would like to think there is something you can do before it is needed! If anyone has tried a preventative method, I would really like to hear about it Appreciate any and all input. Hope everyone is having a pain free day!
                      Thanks, Linda
I take the same medicine for my indigestion, and it's great stuff.  You can try the usual preventive things for good digestion, which is drink enough water, eat enough fiber foods, and exercise regularly.  Also, you can get "probiotics" in your digestive tract by going to the grocery store and buying Acidophilus milk or Activia yogurt, they help break down waste, or if you cannot tolerate milk products, a health food store sells it in pill form.  Also, have your doc review side effects of all the other meds you take and he can adjust them as needed.