Gastroenterology Community
rumbly,growly stomach

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

rumbly,growly stomach

Lately something weird has been going on with my stomach. I am 42 and in pretty good health except for some nagging headacheds and back pain. I had a hysterectomy six months ago. About a month ago I started taking MSM for back pain and in the last month I have had more nausea and stomach aches than usual. I decided to stop the MSM thinking that may be the cause. I stopped it three days ago, but my stomach is still feeling weird. It feels really rumbly like when you are really hungry even after eating. I woke up in the middle of the night last night feeling nauseous and it was really grumbly, so I got up and had a small snack, which seemed to help slightly. Getting up at night and eating is something I normally never do. I did start taking a supplement recently that has turmeric in it. I don't know if that could be bothering my stomach.  DO you know what could cause that growly, rumbly feeling? Can ulcers cause that?  I have taken quite a bit of ibufprofen in the past, especially after my hysterectomy.
                                                              Moejoe83