HIV Anxiety Support User Group
ANXIETY OR REALITY?
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1229 members

ANXIETY OR REALITY?

Am living here in calgary.Past month i was showing very much interest in city escorts as some body told me that sex workers are HIV free and they don't want die themselves and others transferring STD'S.So Last months i got used to it and got sex experience with them.I used condom all the time during my intercourse with them (not sure about the breakage ) but two time i gave oral to two diffferent escorts(5 to 10 secs).Now am afraid and got ARS symptoms like fever,sore throat,rash(sometimes shows and then again disappears).Am very much upset.Am very hopeful to get good answers from the expert available here.Here i have few questions.
1.Do all escorts are infected?.I asked one of them whom i did unprotected oral and she said that" you are going crazy for nothing"
2.sex with escort are always risky whether protected and unprotected?
3.Symptoms can also be showed with anxiety as when i started googling about the HIV same day i got fever and sore throat and rash.
4.what is the HIV stats in canada?.Prostitution is legal in canada so some one can say that escorts must be safe and clean?
5.I called those escort from backpage.com and they are charging $260 hourly so they are not street or bar girls as they are living in lush condos?

Please help me i dont wana die.I love canada i love my life and am Oil and Gas engineer recently graduated from the University of Calgary.Am in great depression.No sleep,No food,No life:(
1 Comment
You never had an exposure and don't need testing.
misterworried joined this group
Welcome them!
joihn joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 27
Apollo1971 God Quote.Muslims have mart... Comment
Aug 23