HIV Anxiety Support User Group
The possibility of infection
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1227 members

The possibility of infection

In hospital ,My hand was pierced by a needle of Infusion tube, If the infusion tube was taken from AIDS patients , I'll infection?I am from China, there is a saying, if a person be pierced by the used needle of AIDS people, the infection of HIV/AIDS probability is 0.3 ‰, is it true?
JGF25 When you can get to the "WH... Comment
Aug 15
erb024 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 14
RubyWitch Life shrinks or expands in ... Comment
Aug 14