HIV Anxiety Support User Group
severe doubt and anxiety...do i need a test
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1241 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

severe doubt and anxiety...do i need a test

Sir, i went to thailand.  had protected sex with one sex worker. when i asked her she said she hasnt tested from 5 years, she is not aware of her health.
i did protected oral and protected sex. after sex in the morning i put water in the condom adn checked for leaks. there were no leaks, but drops were falling down slowly. condom was given by the sex worker only.

now after 6 days i have vomitting, diarrhea, bad stomach. feelingvery weak. iam getting scared sir. Please help me.

1. can i get hiv from protected sex. some where i read only 85% safe
2, i did her doggie style( 2 mins only ) sorry about my english.
3, should i test for hiv sir. iam having symptoms after 7 days now..vomitting, nausea and diarrhea..iam going to marry next month sir..please help me
1 Comment
Blank
Protected sex is 100% safe- studies have shown this.
Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
nap0269 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 17
Blank
Hello1256969 commented on HIV Risk In Perspecti...
Dec 13
144586_tn?1284669764
Blank
caregiver222 commented on toys
Dec 09
MedHelp Health Answers